Wednesday, January 01, 2003

I took the "Medieval" test that's going the rounds.

Cut-and-pasted below are my results, i.e., who I am most likely to have been in order of likelihood. Whether I actually want to be (to have been?) El Cid will depend upon whether we're talking about the one in the romances or the actually fella who changed sides fairly regularly and fought for the Mohammedans when it suited him. Since Constantine seems a bit early to be called medieval, is #3 then not a typo but a reference to a little known Jewish emperor named Constanstine? I've no clue who "Zoe" is. Google sent me to the website of Democrat California Congresshuman named Zoe Lofgren. While the quiz's boundary lines for the medieval era are a tad, um, elastic I'm going to follow a hunch here and say that this probably not the Zoe in question. And "Justanian". Is there a "Justanian"? Because Justinian with dates of 527-565 AD just doesn't seem medieval to me.




#1: Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar (El Cid)
#2: Richard the Lionhearted
#3: Constanstine
#4: King Arthur
#5: Robin Hood
#6: Fredrick Barbarossa
#7: Pope Leo I
#8: Pope Urban XVII
#9: Theodora
#10: William the Conqueror
#11: Zoe
#12: Belisarius
#13: Charlemagne
#14: Joan of Arc
#15: Justanian
#16: King Alfonso
#17: Mohhammed
#18: Saladin
#19: Clovis
#20: Genghis Khan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home